Gaming, gaming and more gaming! I’ve been on a great roll.
- Finished Ghost of Tsushima and loved it! It’s the best time I’ve had in so long. Definitely in my top 10 of all time now. The one thing this game did right was costume upgrades. What a pleasure to find new dyes, masks and style my Jin like a Barbie doll.
- Fall Guys! I was so lucky to get this free on PS Plus. Too bad I already bought it on Steam first. So I rock two accounts. I must say PS4 is much more enjoyable to play on than a keyboard.
- On my Switch I bough Luigi’s Mansion 3 on sale. I don’t play as much as other games but great none the less.
- After GoT I bought Final Fantasy X/X-2 redux on PS4. This is one game I never played when it first came out though I wanted to so bad. I remember getting my Playstation magazine and it had a spread of all the outfits and stats for FFX-2. I was blown away by the creativity of the designs. Finally I can play it. I love it! Lulu, Waka, Auron etc all such great looking characters. I’m almost done X and can start X-2 soon.
- As I write this post I’m downloading World of Warcraft again. Time to get ready for Shadowlands! I’m also downloading PUBG from PS Plus. I do love PUBG and played a lot when it came out.
- I’m reading Ooku manga. It’s adult themed and set in an alternative reality feudal Japan where the Shogun is female (men are in short supply) and the harem is filled with men! This isn’t a “harem” trope though its quite serious intrigue in a gender bend environment. It’s really good so far. Apparently there is a live action so I will have to dig around to see if I can find a version with subtitles online.